This boutique law firm have won awards and they are located in the CBD. This modern firm foster a high performing and successful team.
Within this role you will be supporting a highly regarded Partner and his team within Wills & Estates. This is a busy practice and you will be the main point of contact. Some of your duties will include:
- Coordinating the Partner
- Liaising with clients
- Extensive diary email management
- Drafting letters and correspondence
- Preparing reports, documents and letters
- Managing files
- All other secretarial duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Legal Secretary preferably in Probates, Wills & Estates
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An adaptable and flexible nature, assisting the team where required
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Maturity & pro-activeness
If you meet this criteria and are ready for this new opportunity, please click apply. Or for further discussion please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.