people2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking a Senior Human Resources Officer on an initial four month assignment located in the Inner West of Sydney.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and mentor your team as you design, deliver and evaluate HR programs, policy, initiatives and services
- Design and delivery of specific programs, policies, initiatives and services and ensure high quality results are delivered to agreed deadlines
- Research and identify "best practice' HR initiatives and provide analysis and recommendations to maximise business outcomes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of HR initiatives, identify risks and make appropriate modifications to increase the effectiveness of current and future programs and initiatives
- Research and prepare advice in the form of briefs, policy and discussion papers to contribute to responses to Ministerial, Cabinet or internal requests
- A tertiary qualification with HR or equivalent working knowledge.
- Previous experience working in a high volume support role.
- Strong communication skill both written and verbal.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion