People2people have partnered with a global market leader - a company that has been determined to build their business on 4 core pillars of integrity, quality, commitment and innovation - which they drive and deliver in every action they do. As a business they are always focused on improving their products and their business efficiencies which allows them to achieve operational excellence
Reporting to the HR Manager, this generalist role will see you responsible for compensation & benefits, recruitment (including graduate recruitment), performance management, IR, L & D and career development. They are in the process of implementing a new HRIS System and this role will play a critical part of that process.
- Completed tertiary degree in either HR / Business / Management coupled a strong track record providing HR support.
- Proven experience in HRIS system implementation and analytics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly experience in stakeholder engagement and liaison
- Strong positive team environment - where HR is the ethos of culture
- Global business with scope for development
- Generalist role where you will interact and support a diverse range of teams.
- An organization that recognizes, supports initiatives and recognizes the value HR adds to the business & culture.
If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding Generalist HR role where you form part of a strong HR team, APPLY NOW. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.