Located in Brisbane's inner North this national brand has huge growth plans for the future. This business is a well-established company with an evolving business model, they have the need for a Senior Financial Accountant on a permanent basis to join their corporate team. This is a hands on role where you will have the opportunity to streamline processes and procedures.
Reporting through to the CFO, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of month end journals, balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end process
- Creating weekly reports
- Management of banking, treasury and tax functions
- Delivering compliance tasks to ensure accurate external regulatory reporting
- Liaising with auditors
- Providing insight on special projects across all areas of accounting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
CA/CPA qualified, you will be proactive, commercially minded, self-sufficient and comfortable working to tight deadlines. With a strong proven technical ability you will also possess exceptional communication skills to liaise with both internal & external stakeholders. You will also have a strong knowledge of statutory reporting and appropriate accounting standards (IFRS & USGAAP). Ideally you would have worked for a large company with a franchise or wholesale exposure.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now! For a confidential discussion on your suitability please contact Claire Nagle on (07) 3118 0125.