Our client is a highly regarded and very successful private company who have expanded both around Australia and overseas. They provide a positive environment with funky modern offices with support and encouragement for professional development.
About the role
Due to a recent restructure they are looking to add an additional head count to oversee one of their divisions. Reporting through to the finance manager, this role will see you overseeing a small team across the month end processing and compliance. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Complete end of month P&L and balance sheet reporting
- Be responsible for statutory requirements including financial statements, FBT, GST, withholding Tax, income tax and research and development compliance and reporting for the group
- Tax compliance and reporting, including Tax Effect Accounting, income tax and transfer pricing
- Co-ordinate, analyse and report on tri-annual stocktakes
- Co-ordinate analysis and other investigations to produce accurate, relevant and timely reports
- Research of accounting and taxation updates and changes to legislation
Ideally you will have a background in Business Services or Tax and be CA/CPA qualified, looking to step into a senior role. As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Strong month end exposure and working tax knowledge
- Proven to problem solving and process improvements
- Ability to engage and develop more junior staff
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication across the business
What's on offer?
Based in the western suburbs, this is a great opportunity to get that global company experience without the commute to the CBD. A growing business, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and career long term in the business.