Secure a role with a great employer based in the CBD. Establishing a collaborative and supportive work environment that fosters positive employee morale, is high on this company's agenda. They now have a vacancy for an experienced Financial Accountant who can ideally start asap with a view to go permanent (based on performance), should permanency not be an option they will also consider a temporary to 'babysit' the role until a permanent person is secured.
Reporting to the General Manager of Finance, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Month end close including report preparation and conducting financial analysis
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and yearly cash flow forecast
- Revenue recognition
- Manage creditors department including supervising Accounts Payable Administrator
- Manage debt recovery accounting function
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Performing accruals of expense and revenue during month end process
- Management of interim and year-end external audits
- Support preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts,
Ideally you will be CA or CPA qualified, be available to start immediately and have a financial accounting background from working with reputable businesses. You will possess exceptional communication skills, demonstrate a stable work initiative and be an achievement oriented individual.
Interested? Apply now, by clicking on the link or call Bianca Luck on 8270 9725 or Aalia Sipos on 8270 9722.
Follow us on:
Twitter: p2pBianca, p2pAalia