People2people have partnered with highly reputable, longstanding services organisation who service the resourcing / mining industries to source an experienced ER Advisor to add to their team. They offer a wide variety of benefits to their employees and encourage people to learn, grow and develop - achieving goals.
Forming part of a national ER team you will be responsible for supporting and executing the ER strategy across the Eastern seaboard site. You will be working closely with Operational leaders - providing guidance and support around EA / Award interpretations, performance management, disputes and union management. In addition you will be providing advocacy for matters in relation to Fair Work Commission and liaising with third party stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualification in Law, Industrial Relations or related field
- Lead role experience in preparation of, negotiating and obtaining approval for EA
- Strong analytical and technical skills to interpret and report on data
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills - stakeholder engagement is critical
- Industrial advocacy experience in Fair Work Commission
- Ability to travel
- Growing organisation that value every employee's contribution
- Strong team culture - where diversity and inclusion is valued
- Growing organisation
- Influence process, procedures and outcomes
- Busy, varied and challenging role
- Travel to site and build strong working relationships across all levels
If you are looking to make a career move where your skills and experience not only 'tick' the box but add value to the existing team / organisation then APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.