One of Australia's best success stories! This multi-million-dollar organisation was founded over 12 years ago, is lead by extremely passionate and dedicated management and has been widely recognised for their success many times. They pride themselves on their customer centric approach and continued desire to improve the customer experience.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager to mentor and guide the team through continued success and also strategically develop the multi-channel plan which focus heavily on Digital, CRM, customer Lifecyle and Attribution modelling.
- Designing various campaigns and promotions, loyalty programs etc
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Mentoring a team of 5, continuing to drive a positive culture and ensure that staff have clear career guidelines and plans
- Ensuring that reports and dashboards are created that will allow the transparency of the customer life-cycle/transactions
- Driving initiatives to build deeper and more accurate cohorts through various means such as data collection, merging and preference storage.
- Working with internal teams to scope and implement any tools/services to encourage and increase account registration and email sign ups
- Closely working with the merchandising and content team to manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email campaigns and e-newsletters using the ESP's ensuring all tracking codes are applied correctly to facilitate accurate performance monitoring and revenue tracking
- Analyse, manage and drive improvement of attribution costs across multi-channel transactions
- Minimum of demonstrable experience working as a Digital Marketing Manager, CRM, loyalty or email-marketing manager in an online retail or a related B2C e-commerce/Omni channel business
- Degree in Marketing and Communication (or similar)
- Proven experience in implementing marketing automation for acquisition, retention or loyalty programs.
- Superior experience in both ATL and BTL tactics
- Strong experience in attribution modelling
- Proven experience in using platforms such as Salesforce, Traction or Emarsys as well as analytical tools including Google Analytics, Tableau and Crystal
- Sounds experience in design and copy writing
- HTML proficient
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Julie Luszczynski on 8270 9771 for a confidential discussion