In this role you will be responsible for the day to day contract management and establishing processes and procedures surrounding the contracts and the team.
- Manage the end-to end process of the contracts while, as you reviewiand assessing legislation and contractual information in regards to applications
- Providing guidance and be the SME in the preparation of briefings, reports and correspondence
- Report on project delivery to ensure compliance with time frames, budgets and quality standards
- Instill, build and retain strong working stakeholder relationships.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous contract management experience - preferably within a goverment department.
- Strong business process improvement and development skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, e-mail, internet
- Excellent data entry capabilities, including attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding communication skills