This firm has individual working arrangements, a global presence across 150+ countries, social events and a client portfolio to be envious of. You'll be able to work with high net worth individuals, charities, listed companies and everything in between. If you want to be able to have an opportunity that opens doors later on, but also allows you to keep a reasonable lifestyle balance - this could be it!
Your day to day will include:
- Preparation and review of income tax returns and work papers
- Preparation and review of tax effect accounting calculations
- Undertaking tax due diligence assignments and transactional work
- Liaising with the ATO regarding client matters
- Researching and drafting complex tax letters of advice
- Helping to mentor and develop the technical skills of graduates and junior staff
If you're interested in all that, and meet most of the criteria below, maybe we need to talk?
- Hold a relevant university degree (accounting, law or something similar)
- Experience within a Tax focused environment
- Existing technical tax knowledge