Our Client is experiencing rapid growth due to acquisition and centralisation, whilst implementing a new ERP. Due to the current environment, our client are seeking an experienced Accounts Officer to join the large Finance team on a 9 month fixed term contract. There is certainly opportunity for extension or permanency.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders
- Coding of supplier invoices
- Managing payment runs
- Dealing with Supplier queries
- Banking, receipting and allocating payments
- Managing multiple bank statements and reconciliations
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Liaising with multiple sites
- Offering assistance and problem solving at site level
We are seeking a Senior Accounts Officer or Bookkeeper who has a thorough understanding of accounting principles, has managed full function Accounts Payable, full function Accounts Receivable and strong problem solving and reconciliation skills. This role requires heavy liaison across the business and it is essential that you have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. A team player who enjoys a fast paced environment with high levels of problem solving abilities will suit this role. You must be system savvy with at least intermediate Excel skills.
What's On Offer?
- Growing company
- 9 month fixed term contract
- Potential extension and/or perm
- Great team environment
- Role with variety
- Modern offices - great facilities
- Employee benefits program
- Start as soon as possible
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW!