A large Not-For-Profit offering a range of social and health services, require an experienced Financial Accountant for a 6 month + assignment. Availability to commence within two weeks is essential.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Month end close (Balance Sheet and GL reconciliations)
- Preparation of BAS and FBT
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Assist with Budgets and forecasts
- Management reporting and analysis
- Assist with team leadership and reviewing journals
The successful candidate for the role will have/be:
- CA/CPA qualified or studying towards
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Strong mix of financial and management accounting
- Capable of leading and mentoring
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- NFP experience will be advantageous non essential
What's on Offer?
- 6 months +
- Close to public transport
- NFP organisation
- Great team environment
If this role appeals to you and you are available at short notice, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley on 0431 677 784 for further details.