Samsung inspires the world with innovation every day as a global leading brand and we set a high value on people and technology to achieve this. Our fantastic products are from the talent, creativeness, dedication, and commitment of our people who took our Samsung brand places and it made us who we are today.
Supporting our consumers to enjoy Samsung every step of their way, an opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager has become available in their Chermside Store, leading and motivating a team of Sales Consultants and Product Category Specialists.
Reporting to Samsung Store Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Motivate team towards achievement of store targets and targets of individuals in all key business areas
- Assist the Store Manager to control costs and maximize profitability of the store by actively looking for opportunities for team to exceed targets and minimise costs
- Improves the capability of team members through coaching, training
- Ensure team members provide the highest level of customer experience and professionalism in order to achieve required levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure all visual merchandising is in line with guidelines
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Have a passion for customer service and enthusiasm about improving the customer experience
- Similar retail experience in industry specific sales
- Experience in managing large teams of 10 or more individuals
- Understanding of products from a sales and technical perspective
- Excellent product demonstration ability
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )