Samsung Care is an initiative by Samsung to deliver a unique customer service experience. It is part of the overall Samsung Customer Care division.
The project administrator is required to support the Project Manager in regards to marketing activities, vendor management, stakeholder management, supplier relationship and overall operations of the program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage Samsung Care activities, resources and information
- Manage set tasks and ensure execution in timely manner
- Liaise with vendors and internal stakeholders to define requirements, scope and objectives
- Monitor project progress and handle escalations
- Work with project manager to eliminate blockers and also obtain support and direction
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Regular visits to retail stores is required to ensure that Samsung Care point-of-sales are properly set up and displayed
- Be point of contact to project manager and other stake holders
- Ensure Samsung Care terms and conditions are updated and relevant approvals obtained
- Manage communication channel with internal and external stakeholders
What would make you suitable for the role?
- Experience with project admin or coordinator work is an advantage
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong time management skills
- Organised and detail oriented is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, quick learner and proactive mindset