Sales Training Manager
Our client is a leader within the financial services sector and has been operating for over 10 years. With a presence across Australia, they are looking for a Sales Training Manager to join their vibrant team in Melbourne due to major growth within their sales team over the past 6 months.
You will be an integral part of the learning and development team developing and delivering training programs for their sales team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement sales and product training programs
- Provide ongoing one on one and group training
- Remain up to date on industry trends, through conducting research on global economic events
- Analyse performance of new starters, and develop performance management programs
- Ensure compliance is met at all time
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- You will have previous experience in a sales training role, experience in financial service will be highly regarded
- Hold a Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment (TAE)
- Previous experience delivering training in a call centre environment
- Previous experience developing sales training content
- You will be well presented with exceptional communication skills, you will also enjoy a fast pace environment
- The opportunity to work for a market leader
- A very competitive commission structure (OTE: $120,000 - $130,000)
- Fast pace, high performing culture
Ready for you next challenge in 2018? Contact me on the details below.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421