This opportunity is a 12 month contract, to begin immediately, is working with one of people2people's major clients who are based in the Ryde/Macquarie Business Park area as a sales support representative.
This iconic global company that distribute thousands of products globally. They are known for their world class innovation as they continuously push the boundaries of technology and science.
As a Sales Support Representative your duties will include:
- Providing proactive support to account managers with all administration such as tender submissions
- Accurately maintaining the company's CRM
- Development and preservation of client relationships - responding promptly to all enquiries
- Process and track customer orders and provide updates on any pricing issues or vendor problems
- Participation in business activities such as new product launches and other functions
This position will suit a bright, proactive and enthusiastic candidate who is confident supporting a team of sales representatives.
Your background will be from Sales, Sales Support or Customer Service. You will have demonstrated the ability to think on your feet, You will have a proven desire for delivering the best customer service and making a difference.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787