This particular opportunity is working with one of people2people's major clients who are based in the Ryde/Macquarie Business Park area. This is an iconic global company that distribute thousands of products globally. They are known for their world class innovation as they continuously push the boundaries of technology and science.
This is a long term contract position for a proactive sales support representative who has a proven desire for delivering the best customer service and making a difference.
The role includes:
- Providing support with pre/post sales activities, facilitation of sample requests and management of new and prospect accounts
- Accurately maintaining the company's CRM
- Development and preservation of client relationships - responding promptly to all enquiries
- Participation in business activities such as new product launches and other functions
This position will suit a bright, proactive and enthusiastic candidate who is confident supporting a team of sales representatives.
Your background ideally will be from Sales, Sales Support or Customer Service. You will have demonstrated the ability to think on your feet, have energy and drive to respond proactively to the team's requests and provide a customer service which is second-to-none.
- $34 per hour + super
- 12 month contract role
- On site parking / Close to public transport
- Fun dynamic team environment
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787