Our client is an international information technology manufacturer, having been in operation for over a 100 years they now have a footprint in over a 100 countries, employing over 5,000 people. This innovative company is constantly growing and as a result they have a need for an Internal Sales Specialist to join their high performing team in Melbourne.
- Contribute towards business planning and forecasting activities
- Update and prepare sales reports
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- Client liaison and follow up
- Manage incoming customer orders
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or business
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Technical understanding of electrical and software engineering principles are highly desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Sound knowledge of sales principals and customer service practices
- You will possess a high level of administration ability and attention to detail.
- Intuitive and quick to learn new tasks
- Show initiative and be forward thinking in your approach
- Proven background in a similar role with commitment to high quality service
- Ability to thrive in a high volume and fast paced environment with a varied workload
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Kate Keltie on 03 9098 7426