Work with a global business based in the North of Sydney who specialise in producing cutting edge products in the technology space. Enjoy working with a large business who offer excellent training and offer ample career progression opportunities.
Assist the sales team with all admin & sales support post-sale of products ensuring the smooth fulfilment of orders. Responsibilities include:
- Manage processes for order agreements and terms and conditions for existing customers
- Liaise with customers regarding status of their orders
- Ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and by deadline, managing warehousing and stock levels effectively
- Coordinate training programs including the set-up of new courses
- Ensure training rooms for new clients are presented neatly for course training days
- Run reports on customer satisfaction & order SLA's
To be considered for this role you must have previous sales support experience with skills in sales reporting. As the role has potential to go permanent, you will be required to have full time availability with full working rights.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )