Work with this financial services ASX listed organisation and enjoy a great company culture. This multi-award winning company offers software and outsourced solutions to businesses across Australia and have a history of being recognised as industry leaders in excellence, customer service, employee engagement and innovation. A new opportunity for a Sales Support to join this high performing and cohesive team. Utilise your communication and administration skills in this dynamic and proactive role.
The Role of Sales Support
Supporting field-based sales representatives you will;
- Managing diaries and booking appointments
- Booking and confirming attendance for events / functions
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Making outbound calls to company clients (B2B)
- Administration and CRM upkeep.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and can think quickly on their feet
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Confident with CRMs and picking up new systems
What's on offer?
- Uncapped commission structure with an average OTE $72, 000 - $87, 000 + Super.
- Working hours: 8am - 4pm (30-minute lunch)
- Business promotes a healthy work/ life balance
- Sociable team and company culture
- Ongoing coaching, training and career development opportunities
- Join a large and supportive global team
If you pride yourself on your efficiency, drive and organisational abilities you will be highly valued in this dynamic role. APPLY NOW, or for further information please contact Jade Evans on 8270 9707.