Located close to public transport, the business operates in over 40 locations around the world. The company has taken a fresh approach who work with thousands of clients providing solutions and benefits to their members.
The sales representative will work towards KPI's creating revenue and growth within the business, working closely with business development managers and customer service representatives. You will receive opportunities from incoming inquires as well as outbound calls. You will be maintaining and growing your own platform cross-selling and up-selling producing. You will also retain accounts building strong relationships with current businesses.
- Proven track record in sales
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Experience in retail would be beneficial but not essential
- International training provided
- Annual salary reviews & promotions offered
- Lots of team bonding events
- Progression offered in the position to lead the sales team
- Up to $75,000 + super and uncapped commission!