This global business specialises in the healthcare industry who supply multiple products with more than 1000 scientific publications on their products. The business is based in Sydney's lower north shore, right next to the train line. Their expertise in the market has been rated the best in the business with a high amount of research and development on their products.
The sales representative will work towards KPI's creating revenue and growth within the business, you will convert a database of leads working with businesses across Australia. You will receive opportunities from incoming inquires as well as outbound calls. You will be maintaining and growing your own platform cross-selling and up-selling producing. You will also retain accounts building strong relationships with current businesses.
- Proven track record in sales, with the ability to influence medical professionals
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to educate stakeholders in advanced medical products
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Experience in healthcare would be beneficial but not essential. A telesales/ sales background preferred
- High-end product training provided. Learn the in's and out's of the advanced products offered
- Lots of team bonding events. Beautifully located offices overlooking the city
- Extra holiday leave
- Up to $60,000 + super and bonus structure offered