Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of top of the line caravans, horse floats, dog trailers and parts. Being one of only a few that offers the start to finish service to help holiday makers, retirees or enthusiasts create a home away from home.
In a period of growth, this company is now looking to add a Direct Sales Representative to support the streamlining the sale to service from trade show events through to purchase and delivery of the product.
Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to;
- Attend intermittent trade shows, representing the business and developing rapport with the general public
- Create a weekly customer appointment structure based on the leads generated
- Ensuring maximum sell-in of product ranges.
- Ensure customers are fully aware of each product value proposition.
- Gain commitment / convert sales.
- Report accurate customer information and comply with company data entry on visits and conversion rates
Looking for a flexible role that keeps you active and earning a good income on a part time basis - perhaps as you head toward retirement? Or seeking to balance your work life balance?
- Previous experience in Sales, preferably New Business - ideally within motor homes or the automotive industry
- Requirement to have access to a reliable car and a full driver's license
You will work approximately 20-25hrs per week. As a flexible role, your hours can vary from one day to the next.
- Create your own diary with sign off from the business manager to allow a flexible working environment.
- Salary is created on a day rate which will be further discussed through the process of interview.