A chance to work for a market leader within the Hardware and Tools industry and service their key accounts based in Christchurch.
After your initial training, which will be directly with your Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for setting your own schedule on a weekly basis and effectively managing your key accounts. There will be some heavy lifting involved so the ideal candidate must be physically fit. Role responsibilities will also include:
- Effectively communicating to decision makers
- Stock presentation
- Reaching weekly sales targets
- New business development
- $45-$55K salary + commission + company car + mobile phone
- Very autonomous role where you can set your own schedule
- Ongoing support and training
Although previous experience within a similar role is desired it is not necessary if you have come from a hardware background and are highly personable and ready to step into a sales career.
You must be
- An excellent communicator
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be self motivated and highly driven to succeed
To apply for this role please click on the Apply link on this page, alternatively you can contact Megan from people2people on +64 9 869 6251 or 027 2777 390