Working within Australia's interior design industry this company has grown by 50% in the last year alone. The company specialise in high grade window furnishings and state-of-the-art technology providing locally made and designed products within the residential and commercial markets.
Your role as the Sales Manager:
- Lead and guide the team to deliver strong sales and service outcomes.
- Mentor, train and motivate sales team.
- Identify and implement sales initiatives.
- Achieving store budgets & KPI's
- Manage all walk-in clients and online enquiries
- Showcasing the product range to appointed customers and walk in traffic
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Assist with sales admin
- Previous management or supervisory experience in a retail environment.
- Confident problem solver, negotiator and decision maker.
- Well-presented and an excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident with IT and CRM systems.
- Must have full drivers licence
- Previous experience working within the interior design industry is preferred.
- Structured on boarding with detailed 3-6 months product training (dependent on experience)
- Base salary of between $70,000 - $80,000 per annum plus super plus commission, company vehicle and mobile phone.
- Collaborative and family vibe work culture.