With over 25 years of experience in education, this organisation specialises in personalising your learning to make sure you are getting the best outcomes. The team are an enthusiastic group who are passionate about making the best courses for their students and enjoy their work at the same time.
Reporting to the Senior Consultant you will;
- Identify opportunities and develop relationships with new prospect students through marketing and sales strategies
- Consulting relationships with new and existing stakeholders tailoring the appropriate program
- Work closely with internal teams to make sure the students have a positive experience end to end, supporting the marketing strategy
- Follow up and build a sales pipeline
- A strong background in either Sales, Account Management or Business Development with experience in calling and networking with clients
- Exceptional communication skills. The ability to work with C level stakeholders
- Ability to work in a high volume environment and have fun on the job!
- CRM or similar systems would be advantageous
Apply today or call Aiden Boast at people2people for more information - 0282709705.