One of Australia's most reputable event management companies who boasts passion and innovation in their services in a range of industries. Based in Sydney's CBD, this team of professionals deliver conference & meeting management services and proactively engage with sponsorships and exhibitions to maximise revenue.
As the Sales Support Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the account managers who manage major accounts
- Demonstrate the benefits and value of the products and services to prospective customers, identifying prospective opportunities
- Being the first point of contact for the internal & external stakeholders
- Providing quotations and support to the account managers with administrative support using Salesforce CRM
- Delivering a high degree of client service at all times
To be considered for this role you will need;
- Experience or a passion for events with a sales/ customer service background
- Demonstrated experience in identifying sales opportunities and achieving KPI's
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills with experience using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce or similar
Apply now and Aiden Boast at people2people will be in touch!