With exceptional high staff retention, and a reputation for excellence, this Australian owned success story provides AV and integrated products specifically to the education sector. They hold a number of key contracts, and an impressive customer list, making it easier for you to meet your sales targets.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, your main focus will be to effectively communicate, retain and grow the existing client base, whilst still being able to identify and bring on new business opportunities.
- A genuine passion for the education space
- Proven experience in a sales account management and new business development would be advantageous.
- Strong consultative solution selling skills will be highly regarded.
- Ability to build and develop key relationships both externally and internally, whilst utilising the resources and expertise at hand available to you.
What's in it for YOU?
- This is an opportunity for you to work for a company which boasts training, on-going support and a clear career progression path.
- Working in a small team of sales consultants and being able to liaise directly with the GM.
- This position has become available due to company growth.
- This is not a high transactional sales role. A consultative complete end to end solution sell.