My client is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer who stocks an array of prestige products, they are at the forefront of providing world class customer service and exceptional aftercare service. They are now looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their business in Melbourne CBD
You will provide comprehensive administrative support to the team, as well as liaise with internal departments, stakeholders and retail partners. Your role will involve, but not limited to:
- Address retailer stock and sales enquiries
- Manage end to end process of stock management
- Assist with monthly shipment process including preparation of goods in accordance with policy and applying stock handling best practice to ensure goods are transported safely
- Assisting with event coordination for Sales team including venue management, budgeting, and liaising with suppliers
- Developing and analysing reports
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc administrative duties as necessary
You will be an experienced administrator with strong coordination skills, as well as:
- Demonstrated success in a Sales Administration role
- Experience working with fine detail products is essential
- Confident utilising MS Excel daily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly accurate with close attention to detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to work with a market leading International Luxury Brand!
- Competitive market rate salary
- Working in the heart of the CBD
- Join a passionate team where you will play an integral role
- Ongoing training and support
If you have the required experience, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Isabella at people2people on (03) 9098 7434 for more information.