This internationally recognised company is known in its market for their innovation of new and cutting edge technology. This new part-time role will be sitting within their sales and marketing departments and you will work alongside and report into the Marketing Manager of the business. You will also have flexibility to choose the days you work.
Your duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Management of funds for marketing and promotions that the partners organise
- Assist with planning of corporate events three times a year
- Development of communication - distribution of monthly partner newsletter
- Manage renewals and agreements with partners and audit processes
- Creation of reports and spreadsheets through excel and ensure compliance
Your skills and expertise:
- Strong administration background with a compliance/contractual focus
- Extensive use of Excel and Microsoft Office programs
- Previous team support and ability to work autonomously in fast-paced environment
- Strong and clear communication and professional presentation
If you are looking for a part-time administration role with flexibility on days working with a sales and marketing department, then please call Brooke on 02 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion. Otherwise, hit APPLY NOW to be considered for the position.