This national Not-For-Profit has a track record of success and a reputation for servicing local communicates across Australia. Due to a recent resignation, this business is now looking to recruit a contract Salary Packaging Officer for an initial 6 month contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with staff to explain and advice on the advantages / benefits of their tailored package
- Assisting staff in filling in new Salary Packaging applications
- Ensuring that documents submitted for Salary Packaging applications are filled in correctly and in compliance with FBT requirements
- Processing Salary Packaging renewals
- Assisting staff with enquiries regarding delays in the implementation of their Salary Packaging applications
- Update Excel spreadsheet with new salary packaging components and agreements
To be successful you will likely either come from a HR or Payroll Background and be able to clearly demonstrate previous experience in salary packaging. You will possess a keen eye for detail and great communication skills that will allow to explain complex ideas in a simple way. This position is to commence ASAP so only immediately available candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested? Immediately Available? APPLY NOW! or contact Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 8270 9737.