people2people have partnered with a highly regarded government department that believe in finding the right balance for both the community and corporate companies in QLD. They are continuously evolving and improving their processes and procedures to help drive a smoother process and better outcome for all involved have created a new project team to help increase RTW while supporting the community and family with the process.
As an organisation they are always evolving looking for improved ways to help injured (both physically / psychologically) to ultimately return to the workforce, they have created a new project team. Focusing on a portfolio of clients - you will be supporting people who have had a workplace injury find an alternative source of employment, education / training to be able to re-enter the workforce. Working with a diverse range of clients who are experiencing a difficult time, your ability to empathize but help source a solution / option for them to consider.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Psychology / Human Resources is essential
- Proven track record in rehab counselling, RTW Plans, suitable duties employment services and or HR / recruitment.
- Highly developed communication / interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to resolve complex problems and identify alternatives and solutions
- 6-month assignment
- Progressive organisation that is focused on assisting the workforce
- Manage a client portfolio
- Supportive team environment
- Newly created team - opportunity to assist with structure / process
- ASAP start