The main responsibilities for the Retail Programs and Experience Manager is to strategise, drive and deliver the relevant in store experience across channels that drives customer engagement, evaluation and conversion (sell out).
- Ensuring that the overarching strategic plan created is customised to the channel and plans are created in line with key stakeholders
- Defining the retail experience objectives and KPI's using insights and global retail innovations
- Ensuring that solid plans and ongoing compliance support are in place for the execution of launches
- Working closely with the Retail VM team to help ensure the experience concepts developed achieve the brief and drives the set out objectives
- Negotiating with Channel Partners to achieve greater outcomes that drives an innovation experience
- Managing launch channel partners relationship to ensure company have secured ultimate positioning with retail environment for pre-sale and launch
- Degree in marketing or a business discipline
- Professional experience on client side/agency with a proven track record in project management and retail planning/executions
- Experience with working across and managing multiple internal stakeholders
- Expertise in project management and problem solving
- Solid consumer knowledge of the Australian retail market
- Ability to synthesize and present complex findings under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!