In this role you will be the second in charge of the store. You will be responsible for achieving a set KPI target, training other staff members, ensuring that all customer service is at a high satisfaction rate at all times as well as ensuring the business brand is being maintained and represented in the most effective way.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous experience as an assistant store manager (telco experience is desired, however not required)
- Ability to make every customer experience feel personalised and helpful
- Adaptability and great interpersonal skills to assist in the training and development of other staff members
- Proactive, positive and keen to learn about the latest products and technologies
- A can-do attitude with a commitment to finding solutions for customers