People2people have partnered with a market leading manufacturer in the motorcycle/automotive industry, who have a strong track record and following within the Australian market. Offering a diverse range of quality leisure and agricultural products to the market, they are now looking to add a dedicated professional into their business, with previous experience and understanding of the industry and market sector, to assist in driving growth in brand and bottom-line.
Based in the corporate HQ, you would be reporting directly to the National Sales & Marketing Manager and working closely with their existing dealer network and state representatives to help develop their marketing and branding experience, assist in setting up policies and guidelines, and completing monthly and ad-hoc reporting. In addition, you will be involved in sourcing new dealers and, from there, ensuring they are set up for success!
- Previous Sales/Marketing experience gained within an automotive/powersports/motorcycle industry sector.
- Experience in engaging and partnering with a broader dealer network - driving brand and customer experience.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), and interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships across the board.
- As this is a national function within the business - your ability to travel is essential.
- Strong business acumen, to be able to help develop dealers and improve their performance.
- Global brand - known for their technology, superior products, and backend service
- National role - opportunity to understand and be involved in the full Australian market
- Supportive team environment with like-minded individuals
- Be part of the technology evolution
- Competitive salary package