An opportunity for a Retail Analyst responsible for collaborative forecasting and planning with key accounts and support outbound supply chain operation to achieve efficiency and higher customer satisfaction.
- Supporting National Account Managers and customer counter parties to generate weekly Customer Sell-out forecast and Customer Order forecast
- Analysing historical sell-out and channel inventory performance to recommend future forecast
- Guiding customers with up to dated supply and order status
- Facilitating weekly customer CPFR meeting to review and finalize Sell-out/Order forecast
- Running and analysing PSI (Purchase / Sales / Inventory) status to understand supply chain status on regular basis
- Monitoring in-coming and out-going stock movement to report to National Account Manager, Division SCM and Customer
- Measuring CPFR Operation performance based on key KPIs on quarterly basis
- Bachelor's Degree or diploma in relevant field
- Previous experience with demand forecasting and planning / SCM operation / Customer facing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- SAP ERP and BI experience preferred
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective time management / planning skills
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click apply now!