With more than 120 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular offices.
Enjoy a team environment and take part in:
- Weekly drinks
- Extravagant social events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Christmas lunch
- EOFY lunch
- Bake off
- Sporting teams
- Health discounts + many more!
Providing support to the Resourcing Manager, as well as the wider team, your role will be busy and varied. Your duties will include:
- Diary & email management
- Liaising with the HR team
- Candidate management
- Preparing market reports
- Managing an existing database
- Arranging interview with candidates
- Ad hoc administrative task as required
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 12+ months working in a Personal Assistant capacity (Ideally in professional services)
- Graduated HR degree at university (Not essential)
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, please call Alice Rettie at people2people 02 8270 9770.