Located in the Blacktown surrounds with free parking onsite, you will join a dynamic team led by a friendly and supportive manager. Come and share the communal feel with likeminded people, help each other and enjoy going to work every morning. The business work with and specialising in construction and Labour hire support.
This is a 1-2 month contract to support internal end to end recruitment activities. This position is required for an immediate start and will have the potential to make your mark with the leading brand.
- Assisting with the recruitment process on a national level across all divisions, including posting job advertisements, screening candidates, organising interviews, reference checks and offers of employment;
- Coordinating the on boarding process for new employees including internal set up;
- Managing/maintaining employee HR files;
- General recruitment/HR tasks and administration as require
- Experienced in recruitment resourcing/HR/Administration
- Must be able to work in a fast paced blue collar environment
- Confident and outgoing personality with a positive resilient attitude
- Ability to build successful relationships with candidates
- Strong computer and database skills
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW!