This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in electronics and telecommunications, inspiring the world with innovative products every day. Based near Sydney Olympic Park, the head office is nestled amongst buzzing cafes, with convenient parking and public transport options.
A 12-month contract has come up for an experienced Reseller Development Manager. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales, to manage and grow the Brand's Reseller system across Australia. You will be collaborating with internal teams to develop offerings to the company's assigned IT-based National Partners, Resellers and System Integrators.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately forecast (individual and industry) vertical business opportunities
- Implement a sound forecasting method to provide visibility of future sales
- Hold discussions with key players in each prioritised IT Reseller organisation to identify issues and opportunities
- Personally develop and drive (sell-in) targets to assigned IT Resellers
- Provide briefings to the IT Resellers in order to be successful in their interactions and meetings with Company Management
- Expand Company market share for assigned IT Resellers
- Work with pre-sales and marketing teams to optimise Go-To-Market strategies
- Track record selling to the IT Partners / Resellers and System Integrators
- Proven ability to close complex transactions
- Outstanding communication/presentation skills
- Affiliation with the IT marketplace in Australia
- Proven ability to build and execute on account plans
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply now to be considered for the role!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704