people2people have partnered with a community based organisation in QLD who provide vital health and ancillary services to a large number of clients within the area. Focused on service delivery but still value their teams and their contributions.
Working in their corporate services office - you will be assisting a Senior Manager with general administrative tasks including but not limited to setting up templates, sourcing information / data for monthly reporting, scheduling tasks and assisting with compliance for audit preparation. This busy and varied role will see you working within a small but extremely supportive team environment - where everyone's focus is community well being!
The selection criteria:
- Previous Administration / Reporting / Analytics experience will be highly advantageous
- High level of computer literacy with speed and accuracy - Excel Advanced and PowerBI
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Community based organisation
- Close to public transport
- Supportive team environment
- Busy and varied role
- To start asap