This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home. An opportunity has become available for a Reporting Analyst to join this leading brand on a 6-month contract.
Based in luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with onsite parking available and positioned conveniently within a short stroll to public transport.
As a Reporting Analyst you will assist the Senior Analyst with weekly market reviews, channel purchase sales inventory tracking and updating the database.
Reporting to the Head of Category you will be responsible for:
* Report on market size and update weekly and monthly market share information
* Track market demand trends and develop market size projections
* Highlight key promotions and tariff price changes
* Update internal databases
* General Analytics and reporting on Microsoft Excel
* Other ad-hoc duties as required by management
As the successful candidate you will have:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar reporting analyst position
* Experience in general analytics
* Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
* A strong eye for detail and accuracy within a strict deadline environment
* Ability to liaise with senior management
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
APPLY today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!