Day to day, you may:
- Provide advice about remuneration and benefits to employees or managers
- Maintain external relationships with suppliers of benefits
- Create reports and complete analysis on remuneration data
- Participate in an remuneration reviews
- Strategise on filling any gaps or troubleshooting any errors in the data and cleanse it
This position will suit someone who has a background in remuneration and benefits with a data analysis component.
A high level of attention to detail and accuracy coupled with strong stakeholder management skills is essential.
Please apply today or call 02 8270 9700 and ask for Rachel Fisher or Suchi Kaushik for a confidential conversation.