A national organisation are looking for an experienced High Level Administrator to join their application processing team. Initial period of 1 month with possibility of extension depending on business needs.
- Assess and process applications accurately and promptly and in a manner that is consistent with agreed policies, processes, procedures, standards and requirements.
- Complete all work according to established times-frames and benchmarks
- Assist in maintaining the organisation's database, ensuring that information that is entered is accurate, up to date, and appropriately filed.
- Provide regular and accurate data or statistics to relevant Senior Officer regarding applications caseloads management
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Manager or Senior Officer
- Provide necessary administrative support related to financial transactions associated with application and registration fees.
- Ensure a timely and service oriented approach is taken towards all requests, applications and enquiries received via multiple channels of contact from all stakeholders
- Provide clear and accurate written and verbal information and advice to internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Strong computer skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Ability to use initiative and problem solving
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience handling applications
- A background in health would be advantageous but not essential
If you are seeking to work as part of team of High Level Administrators with a national firm who offers a great working environment, then APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433