To support recruitment of the highest quality candidates to both the front-line business. This position will work closely with the Recruitment Implementation Lead to provide support to their day to day recruitment activity.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide recruitment support for the following tasks: generation of Offer Letters across the business, interview scheduling, conducting reference checks, police checks, administering psychometric testing, preparing panel reports, updating Taleo candidate/requisition status updates and creating requisitions.
- Provide support to contact centre recruitment.
- Provide Support on recruitment related projects.
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract the right candidates.
- Apply a 'candidate care' approach when undertaking recruitment to maintain the department's brand.
- Match and deliver candidates to role vacancies within targets.
- Support resourcing activity to achieve metrics and KPI's attached to the recruitment function.
- Have experience using Taleo
- Be able to manage a large portfolio
Get in contact with Brad Donald on 02 8270 9772 to have a confidential discussion about this role.