This organisation believes in making a difference and inspiring the excellence of care in people. Our client is committed to ensuring the well being of people and workplace are at the heart of all they do and being passionate about the quality of life and living well.
This organisation believes in making a difference and inspiring the excellence of care in elderly people. Our client is committed to ensuring its residents experience top of the line living and the families are supported and comforted by the level of service given across the facilities in all 8 sites within NSW.
Our client is seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator who will be responsible for delivering a broad range of recruitment administration duties and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, which includes:
- Advertising, shortlisting, phone screening, interviewing, reference checking and offer of employment. This is an end to end recruitment position
- Generating letters of offer, job descriptions, and other contractual agreements. Working hand in hand with facility managers and onsite staff to recruit and retain high retention
- Develop relationships within the team to create productive and harmonious outcomes
- Have proven experience in a like for like recruitment position where end to end was a day to day.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Strong attention to detail time management and exemplary Customer Service
- The right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve
- Friendly and approachable nature
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about making a difference - we want to hear from you! To apply for this role, click 'apply now' or contact Lyndsay Farlow for a confidential discussion on 8270 9703.