Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for you to join the Internal Recruitment team at Stryker providing a high level of administrative support. You will be working alongside a supportive and dynamic team responsible for recruitment across Australia and New Zealand.
- Coordinating interviews including scheduling with internal managers
- Updating the applicant tracking system
- Job advertising and resourcing
- Telephone screening
- Generating letters of offer and assisting with on boarding
- Providing updates and feedback to candidates and recruitment partners
- Reporting on recruitment metrics
- $60k - $70k (depending on experience) + Super + Bonus
- Employer of choice - Stryker!!
- Varied role recruiting across various business areas
A strong administrator, you will thrive working in a fast paced environment where your can-do attitude and efficiency will be valued by the team.
- Enjoy being challenged by demonstrating the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Confidence to work with and influence people at all levels of the business
- Be a high achiever - in all that you do, not just work and constantly looking to exceed expectations and improve yourself.
- Be calm under pressure with the ability to organise all tasks efficiently
- Enjoy taking ownership of your responsibilities - you will be deadline driven and reliable
- Be passionate and enthusiastic - we want career driven and motivated individuals!
You will enjoy working with high achievers like you who are proud to represent a global leader that really makes a difference. This opportunity will give you a solid foundation in the company's business and will offer opportunities to further develop your strengths
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794