Work for this leading hire company. They pride themselves on their quality range of equipment and their customer service and have branches throughout New Zealand and Australia.
As a Recruitment Co-ordinator you will be responsible for screening, short-listing of candidates and maintaining internal relationships with various stakeholders. This role reports through to the manager based in Australia.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with hiring managers to take recruitment briefs
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Phone screening
- Short-listing and presenting CV's to managers
- Reference checking and candidate feedback
- Contract and general HR administration
What's in it for you
The role requires someone who can work 20 hours per week and you will have flexibility as to how the hours are worked. The culture and environment is down to earth and friendly.