We are currently looking for a talented individual to join people2people's new branch in Perth as a Recruitment Consultant. You will join our close-knit team and become an integral part of the team.
As a Recruitment Consultant your role will involve:
- Business development through ad-chasing, and proactive marketing
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Resourcing top-calibre candidates from database searches and social media platforms
- Job advertising, and Reviewing applications
- Reference checks and client care
- Liaising with clients and candidates
- Client meetings - new business and existing
- Account management of existing accounts
Here are just some of the reasons to join the team at people2people Perth:
- Ongoing training & development - external training programs with industry professionals, mentoring program, skills workshops, online learning - Recruitment Juice
- Starting salary of $50K-$60K + bonus; progress to an uncapped commission structure
- Join an established, award winning recruitment group - we've been recognised for financial growth, attraction & retention, best brand and recruiter of the year
- Career progression actively encouraged
- Great working environment in a new, modern office
- Be part of a team that celebrate success (donuts and champagne included)
- This is a fast-paced role where you will need to think on your feet, act quickly and adapt to changing priorities.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a recruitment agency with 2 - 5 years experience
- You will have strong administration skills as well as being someone who is confident and comfortable talking to anyone.
- Sales / Business Development experience is advantageous
- Intelligent and performance-driven, you will be able to pick up new processes quickly and will be committed to providing a high level of service to our consultants as well as our candidates and clients.
- Winning and maintaining business requires a strong work ethic, tenacity and a high degree of resilience. With your combination of skills and personality, you will enjoy being a part of a close-knit team and enjoy the benefits of a remuneration structure that rewards success. You will thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven role where no two days are the same!
For more information please call, or to apply (Tanya Dryka 08 6160 6206)