Looking for a career not just a job? Do you love talking to people? Do you have a competitive streak? Join the recruitment sector with one of Australasia's fastest growing recruitment firms.
people2people is one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment companies with six offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Chatswood, Parramatta and Auckland. Established in 2005 and celebrating twelve years' of excellence, the company is 100% Australian owned and operated. With high staff retention, engagement and promotion across 80+ staff, this is a rare opportunity to join the RI Awards 2016 Growth Company of the Year.
About the role
As a recruitment consultant your day will be never be dull as you manage changing priorities and projects. You will meet new people every day, and work in a fast paced, high energy and fun environment. Your typical day will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients through sales activity and client meetings
- Managing candidates and providing a high level of customer service,
- Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates,
- Conducting database searches and reviewing ad response,
- Writing job advertisements,
- Working on recruitment projects and sales and marketing initiatives
- Engaging on social media and writing content (blogs and articles)
- Working to targets and goals,
Some of the best recruiters in our business come from varied and diverse backgrounds so we are open to the experience you bring BUT there are key things that you will need to demonstrate if you are to be successful.
- Drive and Resilience - recruitment is a sales job, and winning (and keeping) new business takes drive, tenacity and resilience.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - to succeed in this role you have to be able to talk to people. Your influencing skills and exceptional written and verbal communication will be key to your success
- Integrity - this is the cornerstone of our success and at the core of everything we do. Integrity over a quick win - EVERY. SINGLE.TIME.
- Flexible and Adaptable - the world of a recruiter changes minute by minute, and you have to be able to ''roll with the punches'' and adapt quickly to change
- Strong work ethic - the more you put in, the more you get out of a recruitment career. You must be committed and willing to work hard.
- Team player - we have an amazing culture at p2p, and we work as a team, and celebrate each other's success. We want like-minded people with us.
We understand that the decision to change careers is not one taken lightly, and we will give you all the support and training you need to ensure you succeed. People2people can offer you the best technology and tools in the industry, along with the chance to work with some of Australia's most experienced and successful consultants, and a rich and established network to leverage. Nearly half of our staff have been with us for more than five years, so we can confidently say THE GRASS IS NOT GREENER.
If you've decided that 2018 is the year you will find a company that truly values your contribution, where you can reap extraordinary rewards, then this could be what you've been waiting for.
Recruitment is all about talking to people so CALL ME Catherine Kennedy for a confidential conversation on 02 8270 9755.