An exciting new opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join one of Australasia's fastest growing recruitment firms as they continue to expand, meeting unique market conditions in their cities. The people2people group has 14 years' experience providing excellent recruitment services that connect professionals across Australia and New Zealand.
From an experienced team of 5 originals, people2people recruitment has steadily grown to over 110 staff with 8 branches throughout Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Auckland and Perth! We are an award-winning company including RCSA Professional Recruiter of the Year and International Growth Company of the Year. Join the p2p group in the Perth office and help provide our specialised services to expand the business in Western Australia.
This position has a strong business development focus to develop our network in the Perth market. During the start-up phase, this will be a full 360 role covering sourcing, service delivery and new business development. As we grow, there will be flexibility for more specialised roles and support within the team.
- Business development - building and maintaining relationships with prospects/clients/candidates
- Sourcing - identifying and engaging talent
- Marketing - build a personal brand as well as promoting talent and the people2people name
- Service delivery - taking job briefs, placing suitable candidates, compliance, post-placement care
You get to leave the office politics behind when you join the inclusive team. Play your part in developing a high performance and supportive culture - where people want to come in to work!
- Flexible salary depending on experience + uncapped commission
- Act on warm leads backed by solid marketing and technology
- Recruit across a range of white-collar disciplines before choosing your specialisation
- Accelerate your career - work directly with the MD and contribute your ideas for success
- Ongoing development and career opportunities with the group
As an experienced recruiter or sales person, you will bring a solid network, knowledge and desire to drive the business forward and develop your career. You will have a consistent track record of success and people2people core values of:
Check out people2people and if you are interested in being part of the success in Australia call Kim Padmore on 08 6160 6201 to explore if this is the right opportunity for you.